My Review Policy
The biggest part of my Constantly Reading Momma blog are book reviews. I receive books from a variety of sources, and do a few giveaways here and there.
What I Review
My go-to Read and Review categories are:
- literary fiction
- women’s fiction (including chick-lit and LIMITED romance)
- historical fiction
I selectively Read and Review the following from a mom’s perspective:
- Middle Grade
And sometimes I Read and Review :
I don’t REVIEW (just because I don’t read them as much):
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Religion & Spirituality
- LGBTQIA (as a category)
I reserve the right to not review a book, and books I read may not get reviewed.
About My Posts and Reviews
- I combine a lifestyle/family blog with my book reviews. If you wonder about me, here’s my bio page.
- I will review your book honestly, but I am a book lover and an optimist. In other words, I usually love what I read.
- That said, there are times when I don’t like a book. Please don’t take it personally. I appreciate all the time and love you put into the words I read, but it may not have been my cup of tea.
- I review books in paper, Kindle, or audio format. I LOVE ‘real’ books, and will cherish those sent to me, but I also love my Kindle Paperwhite and appreciate the fact that it holds so many books so neatly, and that I put lots of books in my bag and take them with me without too much trouble.
What You Can Expect From My Reviews
- My own overview of the story.
- My honest opinion.
- Pictures of book cover, linked to the book’s Amazon page.
- Links within the review to the book’s Amazon page.
- Several links to my review or the review itself on various social media sites (Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
- I post my review on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble. I will also add my review to Netgalley, if that is where I got the book.
- I will e-mail reviews if requested. Email me at email@example.com.
To Request A Review
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following: book title, author’s name, genre, publisher’s name, length of book, and book format, date to be published.
- A link to the Netgalley page is acceptable.
- I’m open to Q & A (email only), author spotlight, or a guest blog.
- If I get an email that requires a reply, I will reply.
- I read a lot and try to blog 3 days a week. That said, I’m a wife and a mother, and I have a full-time (from home) job. Sometimes I blog less, sometimes more.
- I can give you estimated review date, and I’m open for suggestions. But remember the kids, family, and job. Sometimes things get in the way. I keep a calendar, but it is tentative (because of the kids, family, and job).
- When I post my review, it will also be published to various forms of social media. I tag as much as possible.
My Contact Info:
- Email: email@example.com
- Personal Facebook: Kyle Carlson Uniss
- Facebook Page: Constantly Reading Momma
- Twitter: @
- Goodreads: Kyle Anne Uniss
- Instagram: @constantlyreadingmomma
- Pinterest: Constantly Reading Momma
- Tumbr: constantlyreadingmomma